About the role:
gloversure is an award winning, full-service digital agency.
We are looking for a highly knowledgeable Magento developer to join our growing team.
This role can be based at either of our offices in Welshpool or Chester or hybrid working.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A fair understanding of the fundamentals and concepts of Magento and PHP
- The ability to develop and manage eCommerce websites and web applications
- A strong understanding of eCommerce industry regulations
- Knowledge in Magento Extension development
- The skills required to analyse, debug, and test code
- The ability to write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards
- Experience working with extension vendors (including payment gateways)
- The confidence to make recommendations and estimates on projects
- Have experience using Composer and Git.
What do we want from you?
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills are essential.
- A strong team player.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A quick learner with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Coaching of Junior Developers.
- 1+ Magento Development experience
- Ideally, someone who wants to do both Frontend and Backend Development
- PWA would be an advantage
- 36 hour working week (Friday afternoons off!)
- Private health insurance after the probationary period
- Down Days
- Mental Health Support
- Office/Hybrid Working
- Pension, Cycle to work & more
Find out more about life at gloversure, our culture and how we help you grow, belong and thrive. As well as how we support the health and well-being of our employees.
Dependent on experience.
No Recruitment Agencies
How to apply:
Please submit a CV, and a short cover letter (maximum 500 words – including salary expectation, and current remuneration) explaining why you feel you would be suited to this role to