About the role:
gloversure is an award winning, full-service digital agency.
We are looking for a highly knowledgeable front end developer to join our growing team.
This role can be based at either of our offices in Welshpool or Chester or hybrid working.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Highly proficient in HTML/CSS/SCSS/LESS/Liquid
- Experience of using WordPress and other CMS technologies such as Shopify
- Good understanding of CMS templating
- Basic PHP knowledge would be beneficial
- Experience using frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Ability to code fully responsive web pages that work perfectly across all modern browsers
- Good understanding of UI/UX and modern web design practices
- A good eye for detail when transferring designs to code
Additional desirable qualities:
- Knowledge of React
- Front end knowledge of Magento 2 would be beneficial.
- Basic understanding of SEO would be beneficial
- Have experience using Git.
What do we want from you?
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills are essential.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A quick learner with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- 36 hour working week (Friday afternoons off!)
- Private health insurance after the probationary period
- Down Days
- Mental Health Support
- Office/Hybrid Working
- Pension, Cycle to work & more
Find out more about life at gloversure, our culture and how we help you grow, belong and thrive. As well as how we support the health and well-being of our employees.
£22,000 – £33,000 based on experience.
No Recruitment Agencies
How to apply:
Please submit a CV, and a short cover letter (maximum 500 words – including salary expectation, and current remuneration) explaining why you feel you would be suited to this role to