We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice to join our growing digital agency.
You will work alongside other members of the team as part of our administration and accounts teams to help with the smooth running of our digital agency. You will also be given the opportunity to learn how to code up websites in HTML and CSS. Full training and support will be provided for all key responsibilities. You will also receive on-site training from our training provider and will gain an NVQ in Business Administration.
The role will be based at our head office in Welshpool, which is commutable from Shrewsbury, Newtown, Oswestry and Mid Wales.
• Answering phones where required to direct them to the correct member of the team.
• Invoicing and general accounts administration tasks.
• Compiling proposals and quotations.
• Purchasing SSL certificates, extensions as requested by the team.
• Setting up hosting accounts on our servers.
• Provide 1st line email setup support to our customers.
• Any other general admin tasks that the team require.
• Gain the opportunity to learn how to code up a website in HTML/CSS.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn quickly and efficiently with attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills, and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Good grades at A Level or GSCE (especially in English and Maths)
• You will need to be a self-motivated, proactive and confident individual
This is an apprenticeship role where you will also receive training from ourselves and on-site from our training provider.
You will gain an NVQ in Business Administration.
You will receive an hourly rate of £4.15 per hour for the first year and on successful completion of the apprenticeship, potential for a full time position and higher salary.
How to Apply
So, if you’re hardworking and up to a challenge – we want to hear from you! If you think that your skills and experience would suit this position and are looking for an exciting new role, send us a copy of your CV today!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE