We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Web Designer to join our Welshpool-based web design and mobile app development agency. If you’re an enthusiastic Designer we want to hear from you.
This role offers a salary of between £17,000 - £25,000, dependent upon skills and experience. The role is based at our Welshpool office which is commutable from Shrewsbury, Newtown, Oswestry and Mid Wales.
You’ll be working for a varied range of clients on a host of exciting projects, from cutting edge web applications to high profile corporate websites. From the initial kick off meeting, you’ll be able to get stuck right into your projects by working closely with your clients taking them all the way through to launch.
THE RIGHT WEB DESIGNER WILL BE:
- Be passionate about design concepts, typography, and delivering first class designs
- Deliver designs that adhere to brand and design guidelines
- Have a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Produce concepts and communicate directly with clients about your ideas
- Maintain a high awareness of industry trends
- Possess a good understanding of UX and web design practices.
WHAT DO WE WANT FROM YOU:
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills are essential
- To be a team player
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your design skills (please send a link to your portfolio when you apply)
- Be able to think quickly and prioritise a heavy workload.
DESIRED SKILLS (But not essential)
- Experience using WordPress and/or Magento
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS/SASS
- Understanding of SEO and best practises.